36 Great Holes Staring Fred Couples
Fred "Boom-Boom" Couples is one of the most successful golfers on the PGA tour. A fluent swing and crushing drives (hence the nickname) are his trademarks. Now Sega Sports lets you play with, against, or as (that's right, as Fred Couples. In Golf Magazine Introduces 36 Great Holes, Starring Fred Couples for the Genesis 32X, you can play in the shoes of a professional golfer. It's a duffer's dream: 36 of the greatest holes in the country, plus commentary by Couples himself.
The Best Holes...The Most Realistic Golf
The best holes of golf are here. The treacherous par 3 17th at Firestone Country Club, the 18th at Doral, the 16th at Poppy Hills, and the beautiful par 4 18th at Kemper Lakes are just a few of the challenges that await you. If you choose Stroke Play, you can play them in several different ways. Fred's Favorites are the 18 holes Boom-Boom likes best, Longest 18 and Shortest 18 are great for working on either your long game or short game, and Custom Course lets you choose your 18 holes in any order. Add the digitized graphics found only in a 32X game and authentic digitized sounds, and you've got some stunningly realistic golf ahead of you.
Back Gening Sore?
36 Great Holes lets you save up to four games or rounds of golf at one time. You can even store up to four of your favorite shots to show off at a later date!
Fred Couples's famous swing was digitized and reproduced in painstaking detail for 36 Great Holes, and the result, well, must be seen to be believed! If playing as Boom-Boom is not your cup of tea, create your own male or female golfer. And when we say create, we mean create....right down to the color of your pants! You can even choose from three types of clubs (wood, steel, or graphite). Need to fill out your foursome? Creating three computer-controlled opponents does the trick. The game keeps and accumulates detailed stats for every golfer.
- Metal clubs provide more distance than wood or graphite.
- Take advantage of the Driving Range and Chipping and Putting areas before challenging Mr. Couples.
- Use the Hole Overhead feature to locate the most advantageous landing area for your next shot.
- Keep your eye on the wind meter. The wind can be either your best friend or your worst enemy.
- Use the Address Ball feature before hitting a shot to practice your swing.
- The Practice a Hole feature is a great way to check out your favorite hole while getting in a little practice at the same time.
If you like 36 Great Holes Staring Fred Couples, try other games: PGA Tour Golf.
2017-11-01 36 Great Holes Staring Fred Couples game added.