Heart of the Alien
Take two titles. That's right. Two. You get two great games on one disc with Heart of the Alien from Virgin Interactive Entertainment for the Sega CD. Both the all-new sequel Heart of the Alien and the original award-winning Action/Adventure Out of this World come on the same platter. As a single player, you'll battle your way through this cool blue world, electric weapon in hand, fighting your way out of a bizarre alien prison. With heart-pounding fun and heart-stopping action, this one's hard to put down.
A Heart Act To Follow!
The Warden Must Die
In the first game, Lester, our hero, is sucked into an alien world as the result of a nuclear accelerator accident and imprisoned in a place where past and future meet. Here primitive humanoids man high-tech electric torture chambers. Your mission is to get Lester out by puzzling and fighting your way through this strange dungeon. Our hero is befriended and helped in his fight by a local denizen named Buddy. In part 2, Buddy has a flashback of what happened to his village during Lester's arrival, and you play through the same time period as in part 1 but from Buddy's perspective. In short, you fight your way through to a final battle with the prison's Warden twice with a different path and character each time.
Near Movie-Quality Feel and Sound
Each of the two titles has sweeping cinematic intros, spectacular death sequences, and incredibly lifelike rotoscoped character movement. You make your way through each room by puzzling out methods of escaping death traps made up of electric weapons, gas, plasma bolts, vicious beasts, dripping acid, and humanoids whose only purpose is to destroy you. Great digital stereo sound effects, voice, and music set the scene, and a password save keeps you from losing your mind by letting you restart near each untimely end. This is not just play— it's a game experience.
I Hate It When This Happens
Death. The Big D. Just when you think things are going great guns, something happens to toast your taters. Think you can escape the Grim Reaper in Heart of the Alien? Not a chance, bubba. Here are just a few of the ways you can go from death alien to...decaying alien.
- Write down those passwords -you'll need them.
- Make as few shields as you can on the way through. Your Shield Generator has limited energy, and it can be a while between recharges.
- If you are dying in a particular room, try different things or just change your timing. You'll get it
- Don't kill any guards you don't have to. There are a fair number of times that you can get around fighting them.
- If you are unsure about what an object is, jump over it (or you could just get killed to see the great death sequence).
Download Heart of the Alien
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features: Single game mode
- Rise of the Robots
- Mad Dog 2 the Lost Gold (Sega CD)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Sega CD)
- The Masked Rider: Kamen Rider ZO
- Supreme Warrior
- Corpse Killer (Sega CD)