Mortal Kombat 2 (32x)
Only on 32X!
Mortal Kombat 2 for 32X absolutely wails. This is what's in store for you:
- You get twice the number of colors that were displayed on your Genesis version.
- Every killer frame of animation that's in the quarter muncher is here.
- All the sounds and voices of the arcade are here...the screams, the kombatants' names, the trademark "Fight," and more.
- Look for all the incredible introductory sequences.
- Want your missing foreground and background graphics back? They're in there.
- The speed and the intensity kick serious butt. Just like in the arcade version.
- How about all the secrets and hidden features of the upright, including the stages themselves? They're yours.
- You get Mortal Kombat II in all its glory — only on 32X!
Enjoy these early screens, beg Visions will give you the whole scoop, including a rundown of the Babalities, Fatalities, Friendships, and Mortal moves in a coming issue.
The Mortal madness continues.
Why 32X? Where else can you get nearly identical versions of the arcade hits without coughing up the big bucks for the actual uprights?
Nowhere else. This is Mortal Kombat II for the 32X from Acclaim Entertainment. It has it all. With double the colors of the Genesis, all the sounds of the arcade, the speed, the intensity, and even the cinematics, this cart is a dead ringer for the quarter chomper at your mall. How was this possible? Only the lightning-fast computing power of the dual 32-bit RISC processors and the new 32X stereo digital audio could make this much realism happen. This is Mortal Kombat II as it should be.
2017-11-01 Mortal Kombat 2 (32x) game added.