Push one button, and a giant head soars above you, dropping vomit bombs. Press another, and a male hula dancer with prosthetic limbs and a French accent wiggles across your screen. Press a third, and Mount Rushmore gets nuked. Or a baby monster blows snot bubbles in his sleep. Or a globe turns into a bust of your butt. Or a keyboard spews out characters that puke on you. In fact, you can make any number of machines—washers, computers, copiers, cameras, TVs, and so on—puke all over your screen. That's just some of what you're in for in Panic, a one-player game in which machines have gone psycho and you have to navigate your way across space and time, pushing buttons to escape the evil clutches of technology gone totally nuts.
Push the Right Button…or Else!
You duke it out with a series of altered contraptions by pushing buttons on a remote control. Press the wrong buttons, and you're in for some very weird experiences-like a statue morphing into a scorpion that stings art lovers to death, a cannibal chasing a victim, or a megaton nuclear warhead dropping on Buckingham Palace. Press the right button (or buttons), and you 're zapped to a new room. Many rooms have more than one exit, VH though, so you have to ^H keep track of which button sends you where. Panic is an offbeat, humorous, and frequently bizarre adventure for gamers who want to see just how many strange scenarios and twisted outcomes a pack of deranged designers can cram into the massive memory of a Sega CD.
- TIP: You can freeze him or fry him, but he might get you anyway.
- TIP: Press the wrong button, and you're in for a floorful of monster puke.
- TIP: You've been popped into the weird world of psycho machines and handed a remote control!
- TIP: All sorts of machines are waiting to puke all over your screen.
- TIP: This pesky pig packs a peck of Polaris projectiles.
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features: Single game mode
2017-07-26 Panic! game added.
- Star Wars Chess
- Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia
- Pinball World
- Grand Prix Manager
- The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions
- Austin Powers: Operation Trivia