Pga Tour Golf 3
by EA Sports
Punch, Chips... This must Be a Party
Choose from eight golf courses, most of which play host to an actual PGA event. Three types of shot are available — normal, punch, and chip — and you can even adjust the amount of fade, draw, and arc of each shot before hitting it.
Destroy Fuzzy Zoeller in a head-to-head Shoot-Out-talk about an ego boost for your average hacker. Get Tee'd off!
Get an Albatross? Use instant replay to view it again or store it for future viewings.
Does the 12th hole at River Highlands give you fits? In Practice Round, you can play any hole on any course in any order. But before teeing off, use the Hole Browser to manually view the hole you're about to play from top to bottom, tee to green. Or select Fly-by-Hole to have a PGA Pro give you a private tour.
Earn $45,000 on a six-foot putt. Ker-plunk! It's In the hole! PGA Tour Golf III from EA Sports for the Genesis gives you today's greatest golfers on some of the finest courses in the nation. One to four players battle shot for shot against digitized figures of ten of the most successful PGA-tour players today in five scenarios: Shoot-Out, Skins, Match Play, Tournament, or Practice Round. In Tournament play, 52 other honest-to-gopher PGA golfers join you to fill out the field. Destroy Fuzzy Zoeller in a head-to-head Shoot-Out - talk about an ego boost for your average hacker.
- Use the Take a Mulligan feature repeatedly while practicing a round to master a particular type of shot.
- During a tournament, study the course statistics to determine which holes are playing the hardest and which are the easiest. Adjust your game accordingly.
- Monitor the wind meter. The wind can be a foe or your best friend.
- Before teeing off, use the Hole Browser to locate the most advantageous landing area for your upcoming drive.
- Play conservatively when competing in Skins or Shoot-Outs against any of the ten pros. These guys don't make many mistakes!
2017-11-05 Pga Tour Golf 3 game added.