Poker Face Paul's Gin
a game by Sega
Poker Face Paul Deals Out More Fun on Game Gear.
Gin Fans Get Portable card same action.
We Will, we Will Knock you: This is a full-featured gin game in a small cart (with an equally small price). You select an opponent, draw, discard, match, meld, knock, lay off your cards when you lose (if you can), and keep a running tally of who's winning.
The object is to match up three or more cards in a meld. These can be cards of equal face value or sequential cards of the same suit. Options let you select the maximum value of allowable dead cards (not in a meld), bonus points for gin and under knock-ing, and the number of boxes (100 points or more) needed to win the game.
Poker Face Paul's Gin is a fast-moving card cart that will delight experienced players and introduce novices to the strategy and excitement of this classic game.
- Select the options for scoring and game play.
- Different opponents offer three levels of difficulty.
- our opponents are always ready for another fast hand.
- The Hint texture tells you what to take and what to discard.
- Choose the "Knock or Gin" option when you've melded your whole hand.
- The game shows the winning hand and lets you (or your opponent) lay off any cards possible.
- Win the selected number of boxes (one through nine), and you're the gin champ!
Poker Face Paul is doing the fast shuffle again, this time dealing out the popular game of gin. The high-value series that taught the world how to play poker, blackjack, and solitaire on Game Gear has returned with a new set of animated opponents in a bargain-priced cart. With varying difficulty levels, onscreen rule access, and that ever-help-ful hint feature, Poker Face Paul's Gin is a treat for gamers who want to pick up that knack for knockin'.
2017-07-07 Poker Face Paul's Gin game added.