a game by Sega
Hovercraft From Hades
On your feet, soldier! Listen up! You're the point man in Surgical Strike for Sega CD. You man the controls of a Hovercraft armed to the hilt with Gatling gun, missile launcher, lock-on sights, and more. With a squadron of secret-task-force soldiers, you're on a mission to navigate and blast your way through three slaughterhouse stages overflowing with tanks, terrorists, and a sniper in every window. This battle sim combines the 360-degree action of a Battlecorps with the military objectives and cross-hair precision of a Tomcat Alley. You need strategy smarts, quick reflexes, and a stomach made of steel. There's no room for yellow-lielies in this winner-takes-all covert operation.
- When you can't target in time? you'd better turn.
- Don't try to leave town. It's certain death.
- Constantly check you map for your sense of direction, but only when you're not in immediate danger.
- When you come to a dead-end? make a U-turn, posthaste.
- Plan your route on the map before entering the battle field.
2017-07-30 Surgical Strike game added.