Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters
- Developer: Konami
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Sega Genesis/Mega Drive
- Runs on PC, Windows
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters Homepage
Street fightin' just got a lot meaner — and greener — with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters, Konami's new Genesis fighting game for one or two players. These are not the wisecracking, pizzapowered heroes in a haff shell you know. In Tournament Fighters, the Turtles return to their comic-book roots...complete with boss-level combat with Karai, Shredder's comic-book successor. The Turtles' wisecracks are still intact, but the fearsome foursome have grown into a new video-game attitude. Tougher. Meaner. Good fightin' stuff.
Tournament Fighters warps the Turtles to Dimension X, domain of the evil Emperor Krang. Krang has kidnapped Splinter to draw the Turtles into the ultimate batde of mutant versus mutant. Evil, powerful clones of the Turtles and April O'Neill, Casey Jones, Ray Fillet and Ninja Beede are waiting to batde you on eight different planets. You can choose to play as any of the eight characters in One-Player, Two-Player, Practice or Tournament modes. One-Player and Two-Player modes are the main fighting modes. Tournament mode offers an almost unheard of challenge by giving you one life bar with which to fight 88 head-to-head matches. We told you it was tough.
Each Turtle has at least three Special Attack Moves as well as his nusty weapon. These range from Leonardo blistering Rolling Cutter 2, Michaelangelo's Mikey Hurricane, Donatello's Vacuum Wave, to Raphael's Drill Attack 2.
- Use the Special Attack Moves frequently. Back-to-back Attack Moves are especially punishing. Your computer opponent shows no mercy. Adjust the difficulty level in the Options screen so you stand a chance.
- Set your fighter's speed to 8 for ultimate quickness. But keep the strength between 4-6, unless your opponent is really slow with his Attack Moves. The speed of your Attack Moves slows down as your strength increases.
- When your life bar flashes, you're a goner...almost. Each Turtle has an Ultra-Desperation Attack Move. Do the Move when your life bar is flashing to recover and fight some more.
- Back off when Clone Casey sets his dynamite to blast. You can't use it to your advantage.
Download Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features: Single game mode
2017-09-22 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters game added.
- Gauntlet IV
- Genghis Khan 2: Clan Of The Gray Wolf
- Romance Of The Three Kingdoms 3: Dragon Of Destiny
- Dashin' Desperadoes
- Sonic The Hedgehog 3