a game by Sega
Build Your Own Far-Out Universes:
How'd you like to create and play in your own way-out worlds? Well, listen up. Sega's Wacky Worlds for the Genesis lets you design your own dynamic universes from the ground up. You choose from six environments, like an alien planet or a fairy-tale kingdom. Then you fill it up with animated gremlins, flying saucers, sharks—even Ecco the Dolphin. Paint them weird colors, mix up some funky custom music, and watch your own wacky world come alive!
Sonic Goes To Saturn:
So you wanna build an outer-space world? Click on the space alien world, and Sonic takes you there. Ifs filled with hopping Martians, flying spaceships, and crazy creep in' critters from another galaxy. Want more? Just open the book of stickers, add 'em to your universe, and watch them chase each other around! Feeling creative? Paint them even wilder colors. Next, compose a tune of your own in the Music Studio, and watch your space creatures groove to the beat. Still not crazy enough for ya? Open another coloring book, and add a sleep-walking Frankenstein monster, a flitting fairy princess, or your favorite Sega characters. Get really zany and put them in a castle in the clouds or undersea (no, they won't drown). Get as wacky as you want. It's your world!
You wanna take a rest and come back later? Wacky Worlds automatically saves where you leave off —you can even trade worlds with your friends! Or you away and start fresh — it's up to you. Things never happen the same way Iwice!
- Use the black Delete Hand to erase stickers.
- Choose stickers from more than one coloring book to make crazy combination worlds.
- Make an awesome bass solo: Turn off all the other musicians. Then click on both the solo and speed controls and hear those fast wild riffs.
- Build an underwater castle from the lost kingdom of Atlantis by using stickers from the fairy-tale book in the undersea world.
- Try poking things with the sparkling Magic Hand—you'll get some surprises!
2017-10-25 Wacky Worlds game added.