Zombies Ate My Neighbors
a game by Konami
Something weird is happening in the 'hood. Suburbia used to be blissful. Now it's being overrun by zombies. Zombies Ate My Neighbors by Konami is a wacky one- or two-player action title that is hilarious, silly, a little stupid and a lot of fun. Be forewarned: This is a game with a big challenge. There are 55 levels of maze-like areas that require some thought to negotiate, made all the more challenging by hordes of zombies and other creatures who are out to ruin your day.
- In a two-player game, cooperation is necessary for survival. Clean out an area, share the items and weapons, and then move on.
- Configure your control pad from the Options screen so you know where your weapon and item buttons are. Remember you have to press the Select button and the Weapon or Item button to make a change.
- Your squirt gun is the best all-around weapon, but it is pretty worthless against tough monsters. The weed eater is awesome against mummies.
- Save your silverware for use against werewolves.
- Pick up even/thing! You never know what will come in handy, or when.
- The clown decoy works especially well against Stanley Decker, Chainsaw Maniac.
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors has many secret passageways. Explore even after you've rescued all the victims. Don't worry, you are not under a timer.
- Martians hate tomatoes.
2017-09-18 Zombies Ate My Neighbors game added.