- Described by Paul Presley as Wing Commander underwater when he reviewed it back in issue 42, Archimedean Dynasty is, well, exactly that. The only other game that comes close to it in terms of gameplay is Subwar 2050, a fairly decent underwater submarine combat sim that's looking a bit dated now. Archimedean Dynasty, on the other hand, is a gorgeous-looking game with all the graphical sheen and polish we have come to expect from Blue Byte. The missions are challenging, with players having to complete several objectives before achieving their overall goal. There's an intriguing storyline to keep you amused in between the combat missions too, making AD a well-rounded gaming experience that's worth ten pounds of anyone's money - even yours.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Archimedean Dynasty Screenshots
- Descent: FreeSpace - The Great War
- Freespace 2
- Star Control 3
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- Star Wars: X-Wing Versus Tie Fighter
- Wing Commander: Prophecy