Blur is a racing game with the coolest effects, where the player will become a guy who lost a girl in a race, now wants to get her back and lost honor.
The main character is Eddie, a twenty year old guy obsessed with cars and adrenaline. One day Eddie was leisurely driving around town with his sweetheart (let's call her Shana). When he stopped at a red light like a law-abiding citizen, a BMW M3 pulled up. Victor was sitting inside. A race? Easy! What are the stakes? Eddie's girlfriend is on the line (feminism hasn't won in this universe yet). Eddie crossed the finish line second.
After losing his girlfriend to an arch-rival, the hero decides to get revenge on everyone by racing in a dizzying race. On the way to the top you need to win races, then new locations and cars open up.
The fleet of cars is like this:
- Audi R8s
- BMW M3
- Hummer H2
- Volkswagen Golf GTi
The cars look realistic.
The developers have added some sci-fi to the story, like in Mario Kart 64. You can shoot at the opponents, pre-selected bonuses.
The arsenal is as follows:
- A huge burning ball automatically aims and undermines the enemy
- Three speed charges prevent the enemy from controlling the vehicle
- Mines are placed on dangerous corners
- Nitro will help you make an instant burst. It can be used directly as acceleration, but also for a sharp turn by shooting backwards. This will temporarily slow down the game and allow you to choose the angle to turn * Repair is activated if the iron horse has lost a lot of life
- Shield. The last two points speak for themselves
Opponents will be shocked - Eddie will make their lives unbearable by unleashing the power of bonuses on them. Switch between efforts to adapt your tactics to the situation.
The graphics of Blur are superb. The world's biggest and brightest metropolises await racers:
- Hot Barcelona
- Neon Tokyo
- Los Angeles with its wide streets and palm trees
Blur is a very spectacular race, which is similar to Need for Speed: Most Wanted. The ability to set fire to the racer who overtakes you adds dynamics to the gameplay.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode