Call of Duty 3
- Developer: Activision
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2006)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
Only in the campaigns of Call of Duty 3 - historical shooter you can take the chance to be in several armies simultaneously. Fight for freedom in Europe in the iconic battles of World War II.
Operations of the Past
The Normandy operation was a success. After a breakthrough, resistance troops entered the village of Chambois in France. The Falaise Passage, as this operation would be called years later, is the main battle of the Call of Duty 3 universe. Use the opportunity to play as several characters from different nations at the same time and win the war from several fronts at once.
Four paths of development
The game features four national armies, each with a different protagonist. Eventually, the player will be introduced to the missions of such fighters as:
- American Army. Nikolos is an ordinary private in the 29th Infantry Company. Fight on foreign soil for a common peace.
- British-French Army. James Doyle returns straight from the thick of Call of Duty: United Offensive to represent two united nations at once, a British Special Air Service soldier ready to make his mark on history.
- Canadian Army. John Cole and an eccentric World War I veteran team up to defend several localities.
- Polish Army. Bogater Wojciech is a member of a tank crew. All technical missions are his professional field.
Four heroes in fourteen story missions fight the retreating German army. Complete missions with motley crews hailing from all over the world and liberate European lands from the German invaders.
Multiplayer gives away professions
Multiplayer mode is not a random shooting and Counter Strike imitation. Unlike past installments, where in multiplayer you could only choose a weapon that determined the role in the squad, in Call of Duty 3 you can now change professions. In addition to the weapons that the player chooses, the character will have certain abilities. Medic restores the health of injured comrades, scout gives the team more shells at the beginning, etc.
Historical shooter that won the hearts of many. Four different armies and completely different heroes, both in destiny and gameplay, come together in one massive battle against Nazi Germany. Liberate the towns and villages of Normandy or destroy other players in multiplayer.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)