Sharpen your skates, tape your stick, and bite down on your mouthpiece — NHL '94 from E.A. Sports is back in a new rev for the Sega CD. The first hockey title for the Sega CD, NHL '94 CD delivers hard-checking one- to four-player game play and true hockey sound. You know the game...it's fast-flying, ice-based excitement. E.A. Sports captured the game play in NHL '94 Genesis and made it even better on the Sega CD. Here's what they've added: tons of digitized voice describing all your favorite players, new sounds including the tink of a pipesave and over 100 video clips, so you can watch Eddie "the Eagle" Belfour make that great kicksave. Yup. It's in there.
Wanna see a Penalty Shot ? Trip a speeding forward on a breakaway, and he now goes one on one with your netminder. Want to mind your own net? Hit and hold Button B while playing, and the goalie is yours. All you have to do now is stop the twine-bulge from a screaming A1 Iafrate slap shot. You can even enjoy the true sounds of the arena from the San Jose Sharks organist! Throw in the new expansion teams (Panthers and Mighty Ducks), One Timers, and the new Shootout Mode, and it's always a great day for hockey.
- Use the One Timer shot, as it has a much higher scoring percentage.
- Computerized goalies are rough in close and will plant your sweater down on the ice. So stay out of their crease.
- Leam to win the Face Offs. To take the draw, hit Button B as soon as the Ref begins to drop the biscuit
- The more shots you take, the more goals you make.
- Wrist Shots are quick to release but move slowly — to do one, just tap Button C. Slap Shots take longer to get oft but travel much faster...for these, hold down Button C.
- Use your 0-Button to aim your shots on goal. Tap Up for top shelf and Down for a five-hole shot.
Download NHL '94
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode