The King of Fighters 2002
- Developer: SNK Corporation
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2005)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
The King of Fighters 2002 is an anime two-dimensional pixel fighting game from the early 2000s, an arcade old-school classic of virtual fist fights where the player will fight spectacularly to the last drop of blood. Call your best friend and play out a powerful duel where the best will win.
The beauty of the locations is impressive:
- Tourist Glass Bridge. Casual gawkers gather to watch the spectacle. Family couples, fathers with children, fat people with nothing to do - all cheering on the fighters. For the glory of blood!
- French countryside. The flag of the Land of Love proudly unfurls. Giant mills work in the background, grinding grain. Sweet sheep graze. Near the horizon in the distance flies a bright balloon.
- Japanese old house. Unusual roofs and stone fences decorated in the style of oriental culture, sakura blossoms, beautiful fans unfurled
- The outskirts of the castle during a thunderstorm. In the background, torn wires spew current. The dark clouds are scary looking.
- A bridge inside a huge stone tower at a high altitude. Two assassins fight between regal flags and hanging chains. Back views of mountains with snow caps
Choose your team and into battle. Each fighter fights one enemy, then goes to rest and restores health. Effectiveness is one of the great things about The King of Fighters 2002. Before a fist fight, everyone shows off and intimidates their opponent:
- Someone gets on their arm
- Dancing around
- Writes two punches in the air
- Getting into a sneaky pose
- Stands with his back to show his equanimity and invulnerability
After such a start, it's a good idea to slaughter the player for life. The player can control magic combos, blocks, movement, jump, leg, and arm blows. The visual side does not suffer - sprawling somersaults, shaking the ground strokes, sharp and unexpected movements.
Nostalgic for the days when the graphics were old-school, the characters were cute and slightly predictable. Are you a fan of Street Fighter II and Tekken 3? Then we recommend The King of Fighters 2002.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)