The Sims 2
- Developer: Maxis Software Inc.
- Genre: Strategy/Wargame
- Originally on: Windows (2004)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- User Rating: 7.0/10 - 4 votes
- Rate this game:
The Sims 2 is a life simulation game in which players can create their own perfect world, start the perfect family, get the perfect job and build the perfect house.
There is no specific plot in God Simulator - you create the story yourself. You have a huge selection of building materials, clothes, activities, household items, and entertainment. Unlike the original version of The Sims, where you need to control each person, now your charges live their own life. Now they can get acquainted, get married, have kids, grow old, get sick and die. Dreams and fears have also been added to their worldview system, causing some Sims to go crazy.
The most significant innovation was the aging system of The Sims, and their genetic heredity. This makes the descendants look similar to their ancestors, while not being copies. It may not seem like such a stunning innovation now, but at the time it was a real breakthrough in the genre of sandbox games.
The game had 8 big additions that included such aspects of life as pets, university, nightlife, business, seasons, cruising, hobbies and apartment design.
- Improved visuals, more detailed objects
- Unpredictable game progression
- Great sound effects, although the soundtrack itself is not particularly impressive
- Lots of mods for The Sims 2
- At this point, you can find more modern simulators for all tastes
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode