- Developer: NAMCO
- Genre: Shooter
- Originally on: Arcade (1996)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- User Rating: 8.0/10 - 9 votes
- Rate this game:
Time Crisis is an arcade game with first-person shooter elements, in which the player must defeat the Evil King's accomplices with a light gun.
Try yourself as Richard Miller, the badass secret agent! His best friend named Rachel has gone missing. Investigation reveals she's been kidnapped by outlaws by the Evil King gang. You must track down and save the girl before it's too late!
Sometimes the game offers a real challenge to kill a lot of enemies in a relatively small amount of time. A terrific innovation for the time was the strategy element, so now you had to crouch down and take cover to reload. Enemies react differently to bullets hitting different parts of the body.
Despite its venerable age, this franchise is still relevant and continues to evolve, releasing new additions from time to time.
- Multiple modes are available - arcade, story, and special
- Old-school animations
- Funny voice acting, while the sounds of gunshots are very realistic
- Needless to say, the graphics are cheesy when this is one of the first arcade games to be released more than a quarter century ago!
Processor: PC compatible, P-200
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat)