Arma 2 is a realistic first- and third-person action-shooter with impressive graphics and a huge open world, where the player gets into a combat simulation and fights to the last drop of blood.
- Navigate a boat on the sea waves
- Drive a truck with allies in the back
- Fire at the heads of enemies
- Throw grenades before storming fortifications
- Swim underwater to infiltrate enemy bases
- Fly a helicopter over an occupied city
- Take full-body control: duck down, look around corners, crawl, squat
Bullets pierce through iron, wood, and plastic. Materials behave as they do in real life. Physics is pleasing: the glare of the sun, the behavior of water, and the rippling of leaves.
The location is two hundred and twenty-five kilometers from the fictional post-Soviet country of "Chernorus."
The bright sun is obscured by clouds, the rain sometimes pours like a bucket, and dusk makes the imagination draw scary figures in the forest - check the great variety of weather conditions. Wolves roam the bushes and want to chew off a piece of an infantryman's leg, foxes flicker in front of the scope.
The realism and graphics of Arma 2 pull a solid ten. The recoil system and marksmanship do not suffer either.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode