Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Terrorists plant a bomb, and counter-terrorists must stop them. This eternal confrontation has long been familiar to all gamers, and the combination of the letters CS evokes associations only with the team shooter Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.
What everyone can do, you can do alone
Why can a single-player game have co-op, but multiplayer games mostly don't have single-player campaigns? The developers of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero have also thought about this question and created single-player missions in a game that is famous for its online team play. The single-player mode with bots is a good chance for beginners to practice and then test their skills in real combat.
For the first time two modes.
The game is eventually divided into two modes, each of which you can find something for yourself:
- Single-player mode. Tour of Duty allows the player to fully replicate the cooperative mode, but instead of the most real co-combatants will be upgraded game bots. Moreover, in single-player mode you can test your skills in Deleted Scenes mode. Time trials, a certain number of kills with one weapon - make your Counter-Strike game even more interesting
- Multiplayer mode. The familiar cooperative mode, a team of terrorists and a team of counter-terrorists, who will win? Only your fighting skills and the skills of your enemies will decide
There are different games
Just like the original Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero has several scenarios for players to play out:
- Hostage Rescue. The Counter-Strike team must free the hostages that the members of the terrorist team must protect
- Bombing. The terrorists plant a bomb at certain points, at the same time the counter-terrorists must prevent the planting. If the bomb has been planted, the terrorists move to defend the bomb, and the counter-terrorists must have time to defuse it before it explodes
- Assassination. Looks like VIP person is in danger, terrorists are in pursuit, at the same time counterterrorists should escort the VIP to a safe place
Being true to the best traditions of the first Counter-Strike title, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero expands the unique and beloved gameplay of the original with single-player missions, where even the reclusive sociopaths find a cozy corner. Fight terrorists or join their ranks yourself in Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode