- Developer: Eidos Hungary KFT
- Genre: Strategy/Wargame
- Originally on: Windows (2007)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- User Rating: 8.0/10 - 1 vote
- Rate this game:
Battlestations: Midway is a strategic action game about World War II, where the third-person player will shoot down planes with shipboard guns. The goal of the warrior behind the guns is to land Allied infantry on enemy-held islands.
Enemy squadrons and a powerful fleet try to stop the player's advance. Charge full ammo to blast enemies en masse.
Battlestations: Midway does not try to look like a realistic flak gun simulator, but rather a spectacular arcade game like Enigma: Rising Tide.
The military variety is astounding:
- Submarines stealthily sneak under your enemy's stern and fire small missiles
- Infantry, copying pirates, trying to take the user's ship by storm in boats
- Huge aircraft carriers seek a frontal attack - a meter of armor saves the life of the crew
- Planes drop shrapnel bombs on the deck
You'll have to readjust your fire to get deeper into the harbor. Adjust for wind and range. Sightings are indicated by the fire on board and the thick column of black smoke.
Suitable for fans of strategy: the player will not get into the first echelon of foot troops, and will control the process of battle from above.
Good graphics and colorful targeting are pluses of Battlestations: Midway.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode