The dudes at Sega have lost their heads.
But that's the whole point of DecapAttack, where your main weapon is your head. No, you don't do a lot of thinking. You fire your head at your enemies.
Max D. Cap has risen from the underworld to take over an island. Not just any run-of-the-mill island, but one filled with stone idols decorated with heads and made up of areas named things like El Beau or Lastleg or Eyeland. The hero (you) is Chuck D. Head, a way cool mummy with a great pitching arm.
- TIP: When you jump, press the jump button very quickly, and you'll float as you come down. Do NOT jump on the helmet-wearing slugs!
Ol' Max doesn't show up alone. He brings a battalion of ghouls and monsters and other strange critters Chuckie will have to wipe out to save his island home. Chuck tangles with low flying ducks, slugs wearing spiked helmets, a giant frog, moles gone punk, and more. There's also the sinister Dr. Frank N. Stein to overcome.
In addition to his infamous head toss, our main mummy Chuck gets color-coded power-ups from stone idols - careful, though: some of those idols are hiding ghosts instead. DecapAttack is a great change of pace. There's enough challenge to make it fun without stressing you out. Our bet is that you'll like it so much; you'll be willing to give an arm and a leg for it.
- TIP: Beware: the final boss will try to distract you. Don't fall for it, or you might get burned! Megafire buttons make floating a lot easier in this game.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Ghouls 'N Ghosts
- Greendog - The Beached Surfer Dude
- Kid Chameleon
- The Pirates Of Dark Water
- Risky Woods
- Shinobi 3 - Return of the Ninja Master
- Splatterhouse 3
- Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers
- Tom Mason’s Dinosaurs for Hire
- Wayne's World
- Wolf Child
- Ys III - Wanderers from Ys