Wolf Child Free Download
Wolf Child is a platformer released for the Amiga and Amiga ST in 1992. The game was later ported on many other platforms. The plot centers around a biotechnology researcher and his son Saul. Kal, the reseaercher, is kidnapped by a Chimera organization and his son uses one if his inventions to turn himself into a wolf-human hybrid that was capable of defeting the organization. The game was praised for its animation, graphics, speed and responsiveness and was considered better than Switchblade 2, a similar video game.
The Genesis version of Wolf child has all the fun, challenge and cool graphics of the Sega CD version. You are Dr. Kal Morrow's youngest son Saul, and your goal is to defeat the terrorist organization Chimera. Your secret weapon is your ability to mutate into a wolf, and with it, an arsenal of weapons like Plasma Balls, Arc Blasts and Flamers.
Six levels of side-scrolling action take you through the Battle Cruiser, the Biogenetic Lab and the Ancient Temples, among others, with the final showdown in the Chimeran stronghold. Three levels of difficulty should satisfy gamers of most skill levels.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Wolf Child Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Blades of Vengeance Free Download
- Bonanza Bros Free Download
- Donald Duck in Maui Mallard Free Download
- Ex-Mutants Free Download
- Fido Dido Free Download
- Ghouls 'N Ghosts Free Download
- Gods Free Download
- Jim Power: The Lost Dimension In 3-D Free Download
- No Escape Free Download
- The Pirates Of Dark Water Free Download
- Spot Goes to Hollywood Free Download
- Tom Mason’s Dinosaurs for Hire Free Download
- Wiz 'n' Liz Free Download
- Ys III - Wanderers from Ys Free Download