- Developer: Xixo Games Studio
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2021)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
Magic can create wondrous things or monstrous consequences, but where does magic lead the protagonists of the cooperative 3D platformer - Enchanted Portals? Two magicians and a whole new world against them, how to get out of endless portals and confront the dangers of other worlds - find out together with the main characters.
Accident or the intervention of magic?
Two not-so-lucky wizards were tidying up the library when suddenly an unknown grimoire fell from the top shelf, exposing an ancient spell. Without a second's hesitation the wizards decided to put the spell they had found into practice immediately and created a dangerous and unstable portal. While multiple realities flow into each other, the heroes are stuck somewhere in the middle of the current, where they are randomly transported to different realities.
Strange inhabitants of strange worlds
Different worlds are different creatures and not all of them are friendly, or rather all of them are unfriendly. Meet and defeat the hand-drawn bosses in a not-so-fair battle:
- Witch - oops, you've found yourself in a graveyard on a moonlit night. Would you be surprised by the local witch? Whatever the answer, she wasn't expecting to see you and seems very angry.
- Is the princess a princess and a frog or a frog princess ? Anyway, the answer isn't that important when you're being attacked by a whole swamp.
- Beethoven - getting into the piano with the great genius may be the dream of all musicians, but not of two little wizards. Watch out for art, it takes lives
- Kosmokorova - Why do aliens steal cows? The answer may be a child of an earth cow and an alien. She seems to take after her mother in looks and her father in her passion for villainous experiments.
- Octopus - what are those, fish tails instead of legs? Looks like you've invaded the space of a sea monster. No, not Kraken, but still dangerous.
New is well forgotten old
The game is understandably compared to Cuphead. Similar hand-drawn drawing in the style of early Disney cartoons, a platformer with an almost identical combat system. The authors make no secret that they were indeed inspired by Cuphead. However, similar does not mean the same. Enchanted Portals uses the magical abilities of the main characters to diversify the combat mechanics. For example, the cups in Cuphead can't use a shield, but both wizards can protect themselves with magic, albeit not for long.
The game inspired by the adventures of the two teacups will surely appeal to players who have played Cuphead. The same type of drawings and platform adventures, but in a new and improved way. Travel through portals and find new adventures, the main thing to remember is safety.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)