- Developer: Facepunch Studios Ltd.
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2006)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
If anyone has never wondered what would happen if you give players complete freedom of action, the creator of a huge sandbox - Garry's Mod not only thought, but also let the madness burst into his own brainchild. The idea, which was born as an ordinary mod, grew into the full-fledged game so hotly loved by streamers and regular players.
Start from the beginning
Welcome to a world where anything is possible. Manipulation of space, rag dolls of famous game characters and a bunch of modifications where everyone can find something to their liking. Originally the game was just a mod for the shooter Half-Life 2, which grew to a full game only because of the support of the gaming community. Now Garry's Mod does not require Half-Life 2, and all items from that game are already pre-loaded into the mod.
A world created by players
All sandboxes are gameplay-wise the same. They have no story, there is only space where players are free to create art or create madness. Garry's Mod is probably one of the biggest and most content-filled sandboxes, where you can collect a huge number of items from all known and not so well known games that can be modified at will. Half-Life, Team Fortress. Counter Strike and even indie games like Granny.
Digging in the sandbox is more fun with friends
However, it's not just the creation of new items that attracts players to this extensive mod. Enjoy plenty of mini games with your friends or make new acquaintances in the process. Multiplayer has a lot to offer:
- Prop Hunt - blend in with your surroundings and don't let the enemy team kill you
- Breach - How long can you survive on a desert island? Find out in Breach mode.
- Cops and Runners - A group of prisoners escape and the cops need to get them back to their cells, choose your team and go for it.
- Flood - A boat made out of recycled materials? No! A real ship, even the famous "Queen Anne's Revenge" would envy your...floating trash heap. Good luck surviving your creation amongst the players who try to destroy this marvel of shipbuilding.
A world full of freedom and fan creativity awaits its explorers with a wealth of tools and possibilities. Enter someone else's world and play famous and even children's games with your friends, or create your own and set the rules on your own. Only you decide how to behave in a large-scale sandbox - Garry's Mod.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)