Lost Vikings Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat)
Lost Vikings is a side-scrolling platformer with puzzle elements and released early in the 90s for various platforms. Erik the Swift, Baleog the Fierce and Olaf the Stout are the three main characters of the game. They are three vikings who need to be guided to safety in each level. The player controls only one character at a time, but can take turns and control each one of them. The player has to perform many actions in order to guide the vikings to the end of the level. Though the game was not innovative, it was quite popular and I still remember it as being fun to play.
Lost Vikings by Interplay combines puzzlelike levels and a trio of wisecracking Norsemen in an irresistible brain teaser. Directing Eric,
Baleog, and Olaf in a Nordquest to get from a mysterious spaceship back to Scandahoovia gives your gray matter a real workout. By giving each Viking a different but dependent skill set, Interplay has increased the complexity—and fun—of this tide. And the Vikings' well-ani-mated capers make all the 43 levels as entertaining as they are difficult. Lost Vikings will keep you laughing.
Just as fun as Lemmings but not as fast-paced, so you actually have time to sit back, enjoy the gameplay, and laugh at the occasional slapstick humor and sly graphics asides.
Vikings lost in space? In time? Searching for a way back to their Nordic way o' life? They must be The Lost Vikings, Interplay's first title for the Genesis. Based on a popular PC title, The Lost Vikings is a puzzle/adventure where you must get three comical Vikings from a spaceship back to their native land. Each of the Vikings has a special skill. Erik the Swift can run and jump. Baleog the Fierce has a sword, bow and arrow. And Olaf the Stout can block just about anything with his shield.
Though each can accomplish certain objectives on his own, it takes their combined efforts to make it through each level. The game is interspersed with dialogue between the three characters and others they meet in the game. Hazards and contact with enemies can reduce their life meters or send them to Valhalla (Viking Heaven) before their time. Power-up items like Apples and Meatbones help restore life meters. Other power-ups include Colored Keys for colored doors, Magnetic Boots, Bombs that blow up specific objects and all the enemies on screen.
The Lost Vikings is three- and six-button compatible. Game control depends on which controller you are using. But the game also will give you hints on how to make everything work.
- The Lost Vikings gives you passwords alter each level. Write them down so you don't have to replay levels each time.
- You must get all three Vikings to an exit before you can leave a level.
- Use Erik the Swift to run in and grab objects by automatic lasers. He is fast enough to take the item and jump back or up to avoid being fried.
- Advance with Olaf first, so his shield can block you all from harm.
- Items can be traded between players, or dropped entirely.
- Vikings can only teleport one at a time.
- Magnetic Boots can help you get through spaceship wind tunnels.
Lost Vikings Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Art Alive Download
- Blast Chamber Download
- Gear Works Download
- Grid Runner Download
- Krusty's Funhouse Download
- Norse by Norsewest Download
- Panic! Download
- Saturn Bomberman Fight Download
- Shanghai Triple Threat Download
- Tama Download
- The Great Waldo Search Download
- The Humans Download
- Zoom! Download