Mansion of Hidden Souls Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Mansion of hidden Souls is sinister fun. The first-person interface works very well and the button commands are uncomplicated. Even easier, you can play the game using Sega's new Mega Mouse.
Extensive scaling, rotation, and zoom give you a look at a phantom mansion through a child's eyes. You can even bang your head against a wall or jump off a balcony (something we don't recommend you do. So don't, OK?. The key to saving Sis Is exploring and trying to pick up everything. There are only a few instances in which curiosity is fatal. If you have collected the diary and saved your game, you can continue from the saved point and...hope-fully...avoid metamorphosis.
Game play is extremely linear and can be difficult, especially at the beginning and end of the game. The game would be more challenging if it were not for a framed picture that gives you visual hints. In fact, it's the relatively easy access to clues that makes the game a little too easy for experienced gamers. And while the sound effects and music are eerie, some of the voices sound as if they are coming from very far away Hard-core gamers will breeze this disc. Less experienced players might get more fun and fright out of exploring the haunted halls of the Mansion of Hidden Souk
Funny...this mansion wasn't here before. Your sister is somewhere inside. Find her before the Hunter adds to his collection.
You'll find this work of art upstairs in the room with the whiny German butterfly. It's worth a closer look. In fact, you could study it often and find something new each time.
The first item you'll find is a key. The master of the house puts his stuff in weird places. You won't find them without proper clues.
Find this tree and you've found the second key.
What's unusual about this chair? The diary lying on the seat. You need it to save your game.
This evil-looking picture has more depth than you might think.
The Music room is one of the few rooms that do not require you to take anything. To complete this section of the mystery, you must sound a tone with the tuning fork.
Matches come in handy around objects like candles. Look for an important clue where you find them.
You'll find this strange figure in the basement hall. Who is it?
Oops. Looks like Sis has made the change. Add her to your inventory and try to escape before her wings turn blue.
Death becomes you. While you won't rot in a coffin, you will spend the rest of your existence flitting around from flower to flower. Could be worse than death!
This is the Hunter. He may not look like much, but he's murder on but-teiflies...like...your sister.
Inside the chimney looking out: thank goodness you have a candlestick. But where did you get it?
Your sis really is a sweet little kid. Don't let the Hunter add her to his collection.
- Try using the objects you've collected in every situation you think something could happen. The game will not let you misuse an item.
- One of the first items you see is one of the last items you will be able to pick up. You cannot finish the game without it.
- Make the diary one of the first items you collect. You need It to save your game.
- When (if) you find your sister, you have one hour of game time to escape from the Mansion of Hidden Souls.
- You can't harm any of the butterflies and they can't harm you.
Mansion of Hidden Souls Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- Cosmic Spacehead Download
- Cyberia Download
- Dragon Riders: Chronicles of Pern Download
- Frankenstein - Through The Eyes Of The Monster Download
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned Download
- Grim Fandango Download
- Heart of the Alien Download
- Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Fles Download
- Snatcher Download
- Space Ace Download
- The Dig Download
- The Sting! Download
- The X Files Download
- Wizardry: Gold Download
- Wizardry: Nemesis Download