Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Developer: Platinum Games Inc.
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2013)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
When war becomes just another market and people have long ago forgotten the meaning of the words morality and freedom - you need a hero to break the vicious circle in the cut and thrust game Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Step onto the path of fighting the corporations and don't deny yourself the pleasure of slicing up the perpetual griefers.
War is not a market
Thanks to the work of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, the business based on incessant warfare has ceased to exist. Fractured corporations have begun to fight among themselves for the right to divide and rule in a new world. Somewhere among the wreckage of destroyed cities and remnants of past wars is Agent Jack, aka Ryden. Ryden is a cyber-ninja, an employee of Maverick Security Consulting. A peacekeeping organization that establishes peace with weapons and blood. Is it possible to bring peace back with violence, and are you still human after becoming a walking iron?
The Bloody Road to Peace
Maverick Security Consulting commands and Ryden does. Half of the plot takes place in this exact scenario. By completing missions you can learn more about the current world situation, how where and why countries are fighting and what to do to end pointless conflicts. However, completing missions and battles with bosses requires you to know how to fight and apply your abilities correctly in battle. Among the many abilities of the cyber ninja are:
- Ninja Run - superhuman speed allows Ryden to beat back bullets on the fly and move faster than lightning
- Blade Mode - fans of destructible environment will especially enjoy destroying everything with sword, because the bridge supports collapse like a house of cards under the sword of the main character
- Ripper Mode - a kind of analogue of Berserk mode. Ryden allows his alter ego Jack the Ripper to take over and ruthlessly chop up his enemies.
Kojima once again delights with a deep plot and an equally deep philosophy of the central character. Memorable enemies and locations, gameplay that isn't weighted down with every possible gimmick is what's memorable about Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)