Quit yer bitchin' — let's go Skitchin'!This asphalt thrash-based one- or two-player cart from Electronic Arts brings new meaning to the word ouch. Snag moving vehicles while traveling at insane speeds on in-line skates. Bust your bumper-mates with various implements of destruction and pull tricks for cash while trying to avoid chewing the pavement. Similar in many ways to E.A.'s Road Rash series, this cart offers password saves so you can start 'blading from where you left off. Do the human slingshot from bumper to bumper — trying the whole while to avoid becoming slamburger on the grill of the car behind you. Look Ma, no hands!
Blade Or Die
As you thrash from city to city collecting wins on the circuit, you also build up cash. More filthy lucre means better stuff. See Stan the back-of-the-van man to upgrade your skates, gloves, wheels, kneepads, and other goods for a price. Learn to take jumps at speed and pull off tricks like the Moebius, McTwist, 360, and Daffy Progress through the races brings you opponents who are meaner, more obstacles, and nutso drivers who do things like pop the trunk while you're pulling a skitch. Along the highways you find plenty of weapons for walloping the other skate-weanies. You can wail away with everything from bats to whips.
There are plenty of ways to play Skitchin'! You can bust it alone against a computer opponent. You and a friend can alternate against the computer. Or go against each other and a field of opponents in split screen. You can even just go one on one in split screen with the chump of your choice. Speed-based bonus rounds offer you the chance to collect extra dough.
- Do a 360 by pressing Lett or Right on the D-Button.
- Try a Flip by hitting Up on the D-Button.
- Backflip by tapping Down on the D-Button.
- Try an Up/Diagonal to do the Moebius.
- A Down/Diagonal gives you the McTwist.
- Tap Button A tor a flying Karate Kick.
- Button B gives you the Spread Eagle.
- Do a Daffy by hitting Button C.
- Do the wildest tricks to get the biggest scores.
- Stun Rod
Don't Try This At Home
For those knuckleheads who'd like to do a little Skitchin'! without the cart — we've got four words: Don't do it, stupid. You didn't try to emulate Sonic by blasting headlong into walls at high speeds. Leave the stunts to the the stunt sprites. They can continue. You can't.
- Skitch early, skitch often.
- Get weapons and wail on your bumper-mates. Knock 'em off and they're toast. Gone. Hasta la Vista, putz.
- Running into certain billboards will warp you to more advanced tracks.
- Nitros make you haul butt when you use 'em.
- Earn lots of money by skitching plenty of cars and bikes, doing tricks, skitching cops, and finishing fast and first.
- Don't let your pads wear through so badly that you kiss the street without protection. This is known as Roadkill.
- Try to get through the first couple of races without buying goods from Stan. Then purchase Standard gear first.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Cyber Cycles
- Daytona 2 Battle on the Edge
- Dirt Dash
- Ferrari 355 Challenge
- Formula 1
- Formula One
- Harley-Davidson & L.A. Riders
- Manx TT
- Midnight Run
- Off Road Challenge
- TNN 4x4