Virtua Racing Deluxe
- Draft off other cars: Get behind your opponent, match his speed, then steer around 'em and slingshot past.
- With the manual transmission, downshift instead of braking or easing up on the accelerator.
- At the fork beyond the Sand Park track's last checkpoint, take the right side to shave a second off your lap time.
- Don't stop at the Pit unless your car is in bad shape. It eats more time to Pit In than to keep going with mild damage.
- With manual transmission, wait for the tachymeter to reach 16,000 rpm before shifting.
- You can complete Big Forest in the Stock Car without dovjn-shifting, braking, or letting up on the gas.
- The Bay Bridge track contains a secret area. Use it in Virtua mode to escape heavy traffic
- Although the highest overhead view lets you see the upcoming track, you lose sight of your car in a tunnel or overpass.
- Finish all five courses in first place in either Normal or Hard mode, and explore the Options screen. You'll find a surprise.
posted by Maksym Kamiński
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Virtua Racing Deluxe Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Cyber Cycles
- Daytona 2 Battle on the Edge
- Dirt Dash
- Ferrari 355 Challenge
- Formula One
- Harley-Davidson & L.A. Riders
- Kawasaki Superbike Challenge
- Midnight Run
- Off Road Challenge
- Virtua Racing