Virtua Racing Free Download
The hottest racing game to hammer the arcades is about to turn up the heat on Genesis units around the world with virtual realism like you've never seen before. You know it. It's Virtue Racing, the game that has headlined the famous Sega Virtue Land arcade in Las Vegas and taken pole position in arcades around the country. Using Sega's new SVP (Sega Virtual Processor) chip, Virtue Racing brings you the most realistic racing to date on the Genesis, with 3-0 graphics, four perspectives to choose from, and a wide range of options to give one or two players complete control over their racing.
What do we mean by realistic? How about precision handling that lets you negotiate every inch of an mm? How about the ability to look ahead at the long view of the course and then rock through curves from a first-person perspective? How about adrenaline-suiting screeches, whooshes, and roars that punctuate every move? And how about speed that can wipe you off the course in no time flat?
Work your way through three courses of varying difficulty. If the competition is leaving you in the dust, take a few laps in Free Run mode—your only opponent is the clock. With enough practice, you might eventually race your way into the Record book, where you can compare times with the overall champs of each course. The Records screen even shows the perspectives in which drivers finished their winning races.
There's more to whittling down times than choosing the right perspective. Like calibrating gear shifts up and down slopes. Making a pit stop if collisions have taken their toll on your vehicle. And tapping the D-Button rather than leaning on it relentlessly. Hit it twice in the direction of a turn, for example, instead of turning your thumb blue from pressing. This gives you more room to assess and correct — like in real driving.
If you've been living under a rock, ask your friends about Virtua Racing. Otherwise, you already know what's great about this racing sim. So check it out on the Genesis. Because this title flies.
The course snapshot shows you where you stand relative to your opponents.
You can't run over horses, but it you're this close to one you're in big trouble anyway.
The Pit Crew makes sure your vehicle is in top shape. Don't worry — you can't run them over.
A flip won't obliterate your vehicle, but wear and tear adds up — and costs you some serious time.
Each time you pass under the Start and Check Point banners, you earn a Time Bonus.
Choose from four glorious 3-D perspectives. The overhead views let you plan for upcoming twists and turns. The first-person outlook makes for the most realistic ride. For maximum control, stick with one view rather than switching back and forth, unless you're trying to torment your opponent in two-player mode.
From the Mode Options screen, you choose whether to race against a friend, the clock, or a pack of computerized opponents.
Take advantage of the split screen's dual perspective to prevent your opponent from cutting you off.
A collision can send you flying the wrong way down the track. By driving backward, you can actually lose credit for completed laps.
- For the fastest start, press Button B before you see the flag. You can't false-start.
- Refine your driving skills in Free Run mode before taking on competitors.
- Draft off your opponent for an effortless speed boost.
- You can go slightly faster with a manual transmission.
- Use short taps on the D-Button rather than holding it down in one direction for long periods. This increases your ability to make minor adjustments.
- Most racers drive fastest with either the X- or the Y-Button perspective.
- Don't bother with a Pit Stop In a short race. The performance boost won't compensate for the tune-up time.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Virtua Racing Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Formula 1 Free Download
- Formula One Free Download
- Gale Racer Free Download
- Hang On GP '95 Free Download
- Manx TT Free Download
- Outlander Free Download
- OutRunners Free Download
- Road Rash 2 Free Download
- Road Rash 3 Free Download
- Road Blasters Free Download
- Scorcher Free Download
- TNN 4x4 Free Download
- Wipeout Free Download
- Skitching' Free Download
- Mario Andretti Racing Free Download
- Virtua Racing Deluxe Free Download
- Newman Haas Indycar Free Download
- Road Rash Free Download
- Racing Aces Free Download
- Formula One World Championship Free Download
- Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0 Free Download