World Series Baseball Free Download
The Great American Pastime comes to the Game Gear in Worid Series Baseball from Sega. A sequel to last years hit The Majors: Pro Baseball, this game comes chock-full of digitized speech, all 28 Major League Baseball teams, 700 Major League players and a full 162-game season. Play against the computer or Gear-to-Gear with a bud. Hit the diamond with a true dream-team in the All-Star game or take the long road all the way to the World Series. World Series Baseball will surprise you with its vast content. World Series Baseball is all that a baseball fan could want.
- Take the pitcher with the lowest E.R.A. at the start of the game.
- The real stats for last year's teams and players are used.
- When playing the computer, swing at most of the pitches. The computer throws very few balls.
- You can move the ball after it's thrown for some very tough curves.
- Each type of turf gives the ball a different bounce and speed.
- Pausing and hitting Button 2 will bring in a Pinch Hitter for clutch situations.
- Keep track of your pitcher's Strength Meter bar. Go to your bullpen when he's running low.
Knock a long ball into the cheap seats with World Series Baseball '95 from Sega Sports for the Game Gear. This exciting portable version gives you 700 big-league players, a new Center Field view, all 28 Major League Clubs, 1994 Opening Day rosters, and more, more, more. Go for actual League Play, Playoffs, and World Series action. Play alone or Gear-to-Gear with a friend. This is powerhouse to-go baseball at its best.
Big League Ball Hits On Game Gear!
Imagine fielding your own choices from the best baseball has to offer. World Series Baseball '95s Team Edit feature lets you do just that. Decisions, decisions. We'd go for Frank Thomas at 1st, Carlos Baerga at 2nd, Barry Larkin at Short, Matt Williams at 3rd, Mike Piazza Catching, and — it's a tough call — Roger Clemens on the Mound. What would you do? Team Edit puts your own Dream Team at your fingertips in terrific color portable form.
Sega CD owners will want to take note of this title, the first CD baseball game and the only title to feature both the Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players' Association licenses. What you get is all 28 Major League Baseball teams complete with the players, their likenesses, statistics and even digitized player animations taken from eight camera angles.
Sega has even filmed all 28 Major League ball parks and reproduced them in the game...in full detail. Scaling and zoom give you diamond-level play with diving catches and head-first slides, outta-the-park homers and the finest baseball action available anywhere.
The new Standart In Cartridge Baseball
Combine a spectacular in-the-batter's-box view with the Genesis 32X, and the only possible total is World Series Baseball Starring Deion Sanders from Sega Sports, With all 28 of the real major-league teams and all 700 of the real players-superstars like Sanders, Bonds, Belle, Bagwell, McGriff, and Puckett-this one's got the stuff that baseball action is made of. It's the only game on 32X licensed by Major League Baseball and the MLBPA, and no other cartridge game on the market has better-looking graphics. Period.
Awesome Graphics And Smoother Play
The power of the 32X enhances what is already considered the finest baseball game in America. In addition to all the great features that are in the Genesis cart of World Series Baseball, this far more colorful dual-processor version gives very accurate representations of the team logos, fully reproduces all 28 stadiums, and gives an intense new zoom that lets you view fly balls and diving catches up close. On the major-new-feature side, you can now see in full-fledged zoom your outfielder climbing the wall to rob an opposing batter of a round-tripper. Code crackers will find some very interesting hidden features, including a team of the game's developer, Blue Sky. From blazing digital sound to a huge 256K battery backup, this Sega Sports spectacular rips. Play ball!
- Send outfielders to climb the walls and snag those near home runs.
- Tighten up your roster by trading players. Dream teams are us.
- Learn to key the strategy setting to the situation. If you're looking for a double play, gamble and bring your outfielders in.
- Expecting a bunt? Shift your infield accordingly.
- Beginners ought to select autofielding and concentrate on the basics of batting, pitching, and basemen.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
World Series Baseball Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- Baseball Mogul 2007 Free Download
- HardBall 94 Free Download
- Triple Play Gold Free Download
- World Series Baseball 98 Free Download