For those of you who can't get enough Wolfenstein and Doom, Accolade has got a new first-person game that's sure to test your mettle. Zero Tolerance surprisingly scrolls smoothly, and plays great. At times the enemy can get pretty cheap. The levels are huge, and I like all the weapons you can pick up. Overall, Zero Tolerance is a fast-paced shooter that shines particularly well on the Sega Genesis.
Well, this is something new for the Genesis. Zero Tolerance looks and feels like Wolfenstein or Doom, but without the extreme gore. The first thing anyone will notice is how tough this game is. Getting attacked from all sides is not uncommon, in fact, it's the norm! However, if you feel like lugging your Genesis and a TV over to a friend's house, you can cooperatively play in a Two-player Mode. Cool and fun.
ZT is one of the most violent games I have ever played. The gore, blood, and carnage throughout the levels are excellent. It's great tagging every enemy in sight with all the cool weapons As a one-player game, it's great. I just didn't care for the two-player simultaneous game. Maybe it's because I want to do all the killing. Capping my partner was fun sometimes. The control also needs weeding out!
If you like Castle Wolfenstein or Doom just get this one and you'll feel right at home. It's a great 3-D scrolling game with good graphics and playability The levels and enemies look good on the Genesis and the sounds are decent. The game gets very addicting after a short time of getting used to it Good scrolling and fun game play make it worth the effort. I also liked the split monitor option that it came with.
No Tolerance For Bugs.
A Good alien is a Dead Alien.
Paint the Halls Red:
Zero Tolerance is a lot like a smooth-moving, first-person dungeon crawl, except you're armed to the teeth. So are your enemies. Bang an alien at close range, and you see blood splashing the walls and floor, or scattered circuits and legs if they are robots .In the lower levels of the Basement, you encounter some truly disgusting crab critters that can really mess up your day. The blasting takes place in three giant complexes: the Space Station, High Rise, and Basement. Each complex has four or more humongous levels filled with twisting hallways, dark rooms, elevators, stairs, and more ghoulish aliens and creatures than you can wave a Flame Thrower at. Clear one complex, and the job has just begun. There's another mission to call on your speed, stealth, and itchy trigger finger.
Agents of Destruktion:
1.Hit a room right, and you leave a trail of alien meat scattered across the floor. 2. You don't have to worry about opening doors. They open automatically. Worry about what might be waiting on the other side. 3. Press the Start button to bring up your full-floor radar. X marks your location. 4. Fire extinguishers make it possible to enter certain areas. If you find a fire, you'll find a fire extinguisher close by. 5. Night Vision goggles are enough to make you see green. 6. More than one kind of critter will attack you at the same time. It's Shotgun time.
Overview: Accolade is putting a whole new spin on hide-and-go-seek with Zero Tolerance, a new first-person-perspective blaster for the Genesis. Hold your hands in front of your face. Now imagine them holding a laser pulse rifle. That's what you're gonna see in Zero Tolerance. And you're about to discover that an alien is a good thing to waste! One player, or two players with their Genesis/TV combos linked by a special cable or video game modem, can get down to business clearing a space station of aliens with everything from a common Handgun to a seriously powered Pulse Laser, including that all-popular lead sling in' thunder stick, the Shotgun, if you like in-your-face running and gunning, you'll get a Mast out of Zero Tolerance.
There's a lot of cool stuff to find in Zero Tolerance. You can hold only five pieces of equipment at one time, so be selective about what you pick up. You can't drop equipment. Once you've obtained it, you must use it to lose it. Med Kits you use as needed. >
- Shotgun: Great weapon for close-range blasting. Intensely lethal. Not as good over long distances.
- Med Kit: Med Kits keep your life meter where It counts.
- Rocket Launcher: When you want to reach out...really reach out...this is the instrument.
- Night Vision: These goggles put things in a whole new light, or lack of it. You'll see everything important in shades of bright green.
- Pulse Laser:A dynamite long-range weapon. Use it to reach out and touch someone.
- Laser-Aimed Gun:This perky little blaster gives you a red aim point and packs a wallop.
- Flame Thrower: There's nothing like the smell of medium-rare alien. If they attack in groups, this fries ‘em to the bone.
- Fire Extinguisher: Not only are they aliens, they're pyros too! One of these puts out the fire.
- Flashlight: This perky little blaster gives you a red aim point and packs a wallop.
- Bio Scanner: Where are the bugs hiding? A Bio Scanner shows you on the close-range yellow map. The Scanner's usage time is very limited.
- Mines: Drop a Mine, and you'd better run fast! You've got about two seconds before major damage occurs.
- Bulletproof Vest: Consider it limited invincibility. As long as you're wearing one, you won't take damage from enemy fire. Once it's expired, it's gone.
- Grenade: Made for throwing and running, the Grenade is effective, but not as much fun as gun blasting.
- Clenched Fist: When you're out of weapons, you can always try a little Clenched Fist democracy.
- Handgun: The common Handgun will save your bacon time after time. You either find icons like this or pick them up from aliens that you've karked.
Head to Head or Bach to Bach: Link two Genesis units, two TVs, and two Zero Tolerance carts with the Sega Link Cable in Control Port 2 of each Genesis, and you can play a cooperative or a competitive game.
- When you play a linked game, you appear as a brown-suited soldier to your opponent/friend. They appear the same to you.
- A near miss with the rocket launcher. Even the back-flash can do you in.
- If you play cooperatively, try to enter a room at the same time, facing the same way, so you don't tag each other with friendly tire.
- If your opponent does unto you before you cat do unto them, the last thing you see is their boots. You're dead, pal.
Processor: PC compatible, P-200
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode