AFTER BURNER Pure Arcade Adrenaline
If you've ever been in a video arcade, chances are you've wrapped your hands around the control stick of Super Afterburner. Now you can play the complete arcade version on your Genesis 32X with Afterburner on 32X. This one has it all: lightning-fast aerial combat, the power to jink and roll, a machine cannon, and Vulcan missiles. Pick up the control pad on this title, and you experience a large chunk of Sega gaming history, not to mention aerial combat that continues to set standards by which all jet shoot-'em-ups are measured.
If Afterburner has any shortcoming, it's that the original title was in the arcades so long before coming to the Genesis 32X. But then again, it's still out there snatching quarters, which just goes to show you that good game play is timeless.
History Of Afterburner:
- 1987 Afterburner sets video arcades around the world on fire.
- 1988 Afterburner in 8-bit form becomes the flight standard of home video games with its introduction to the Sega Master System.
- 1989 Super Afterburner arcade sit-in machines take gaming to the next level.
- 1991 Afterburner II becomes a 16-bit smash hit on the Sega Genesis. 1993 Afterburner III does it again on Sega CD.
- 1995 Afterburner enters 32-bit fame on the Genesis 32X.
- 2000 Is virtual Afterburner out of the question?
Download After Burner
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
After Burner Screenshots and Media
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Air Warrior 3
- B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th
- Comanche 4
- F-22 Lightning II
- F-22 Lightning 3
- Fighter Duel
- Fighter Pilot
- Flanker 2.0
- Flight Unlimited
- Flight Unlimited III
- Jetfighter 3
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 98
- Pearl Harbor: Strike at Dawn
- Sim Copter
- Team Apache