Sonic The Hedgehog
- Developer: Sega
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: GameGear (1991)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- User Rating: 8.4/10 - 37 votes
- Rate this game:
Sonic the Hedgehog is an old-school 2D action game about a blue-speed hedgehog who prevents the evil Dr. Robotnik the technocrat from enslaving the cartoon world and getting to the Chaos Emeralds. Modern culture is saturated with Sonic, but few people know that Sonic the Hedgehog is the first video game featuring this character.
The villain toils to produce dangerous henchmen: robotic bees, mechanical caterpillars, and toothy piranhas. Robotnik's minions are called badniks. They were born to help the villain collect six mystical jewels, the Emeralds of Chaos. Not only that, the doctor steals Sonic's friends. The protagonist breaks the enemy's cars, looking for the proverbial pebbles to chip away at the villain.
Sonic is a hedgehog with superpowers. He runs fast, curls into a ball to go down a mountain, and breaks through walls. The hedgehog gets points for each enemy he kills and collects gold rings that give him extra lives. However, if an enemy hits the character, all rings are lost. The game takes place on six maps, each one divided into three levels.
Each level will take an experienced player less than ten minutes to complete. "Green Hill", "Marble", "Spring Garden", "Labyrinth", "Starlight" and "Brainiac" - these are the names of the locations through which the super hedgehog travels. Reaching the end, he meets Robotnik, who sits behind the wheel of his crazy devices. Sometimes the hero will have to dive underwater, here the main thing is to watch the scale of the air, otherwise, you will drown.
Variety added to the gameplay bonuses: invulnerability or extra health.
- Dramatic, fun, atmospheric, and relaxing music from Japanese composer Masato Nakamura fills the game with a sixteen-bit vibe.
- Don't expect simple, in Sonic the Hedgehog you have to use your wits: choose the speed and the trajectory of the jump, solve puzzles, and bypass traps
- In the game, you can choose one of several moves, which will lead to the finish line. What path will you take? Where will you turn?
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode