PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
For those of you who want to see the true power of the Sega CD unleashed on a killer tactical shoot-'em-up game with spectacular 3-D modeling, good news. Want great CD scaling, rotation, and lots of speech? Check out the state of the art in Action titles with Battlecorps from Core Design. This one-player game puts you at the controls of a Bipedal Attack Machine (Walker) in a battle across six worlds. With a screaming metal soundtrack and fantastic between-mission cinematics, this game pits you against a deadly corporation in 30 separate missions. Pound the ground and blast bad-guy butts. Why? 'Cuz it's fun!
3-D Battle Across Six Worlds
Death in Biomechs!
It's war. War between rival mining companies. You work for the Interplanetary Mining Corporation. You're trying to secure rights to the richest veins of the rare element Meridium in the galaxy. Only one tiling stands between you and astonishing wealth— Biomechanical Incorporated. You're on a search-and-destroy mission to take out their bio-morph-piloted Insectar strike craft. Controlling one of three Walkers, you head out into hostile environments, weapons wailing. Clear out the stinking Biomechs, and it's all yours.
Fire When Ready, Grisly
Battlecorps is built on the next generation of the engine that Core Design used for the hit game AH-3 Thunderstrike. As a result, you get plenty of wild scaling and rotation as you hunt down Biomechs in your Walker. As you move, you rotate to look and shoot at targets, totally independent of the direction in which you're heading. Lucky for you, quite a few things give you an edge. Voice-over commentary from your commander helps you get through the tough spots, and you've got lots of different weapons to blaze Biomechs with. You'll cheer when you find that you've got midmission save points, continues, and adjustable difficulty levels — 'cuz you're gonna need 'em.
- Listen to the spoken instructions throughout the game.
- If you see a flash, stop and pivot You've been hit.
- Learn how each weapon targets and fires.
- Each of your different Walker Jocks has an edge in a particular area -like more speed or better armor. Choose them carefully.
- Your armor can take some heat. Some is the key.
Sega CD Screenshots
- Echelon Download
- G-Police Download
- Mechwarrior 2 Download
- MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries Download
- MechWarrior 3 Download
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Download
- Cyberia 2: Resurrection Download
- Silent Hunter II Download
- Sub Culture Download
- T-MEK Download
- Uprising: Join or Die Download
- Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy Download
- Wild Metal Country Download