Midnight Raiders Download
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
You're armed to the teeth in an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter.
That ain't nothing compared to the arsenal you're up against.
- Rescue a kidnapped scientist.
- Take out the enemy base.
- And come out of it alive.
- All in the dead of night.
Blast choppers, tanks, and snipers before they blast you. Dodge deadly traps to find the terrorist hideout. Then fight the captors one on one. Your commanding officers won't be much help.
And the better you play, the tougher your opponents get. Think you're up to this lethal, live-action mission? Nothing less than the fate of democracy rests in your hands. (No pressure.)
If you think Midnight Raiders on Sega CD looks hot, check out the speed on the 32X. This version also gives you graphics so realistic you'll feel the heat at Shaqqir's plant. Please wipe down the equipment when you're done.
Apache: Death From Above
Attention, armchair fighter pilots: Midnight Raiders is flying onto your Sega CD from Sega, the folks who made the mother of all aerial combat adventures, Tomcat Alley. Midnight Raiders does for helicopters what Tomcat Alley did for jets. This cinematic follow-up packs in 80 encounters, including air, land, and gun-to-gun combat. It also serves up dizzyingly realistic full-motion-video flight sequences and enough gizmos and gadgets to please the Tom Clancy set. Just one thing's missing. You have to bring your own airsick bag.
The Midnight Team:
- Dr. Mensch. Your rescue target is the professor with the goofy German accent. The infamous Al Shaqqir is holding Dr. Mensch hostage in a chemical plant in the desert
- Joker. This slightly distracted, overconfident rookie gunner is you. He laughs in the face of danger...most of the time.
- Grimsby and Addams. Colonel Grimsby's not only an old guy in uniform - he's your boss. The guy on the left is Addams, a government official with a major attitude.
- In the chemical plant, don't get caught without ammo. Get to know which terrorists don't shoot you, and reload when they appear.
- If Stryker says "tank ahead" very casually, position the cross hair in the lower-right corner to target the large SAM tank. Bombs away!
- In Hard mode, let Sparks shoot down the first chopper. This gives you one extra missile to fire later.
- During an approach, if you see a rocky desert background with two caves at the top of the screen, position the cross hair in the extreme upper-left corner, and prepare to shoot a very small tank rolling to the left.
- This game has no saves or passwords, so leave yourself plenty of time to play.
Midnight Raiders Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy Download
- Bad Mojo Download
- Beavis and Butt-head in Virtual Stupidity Download
- Blade Runner Download
- Discworld II Download
- Discworld Noir Download
- Full Throttle Download
- Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within Download
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned Download
- Myst Download
- Myst III: Exile Download
- Nocturne Download
- Shadow Of The Comet Download
- Silverload Download
- Simon the Sorcerer 3D Download
- The 11th Hour Download
- The City of Lost Children Download