Meet eight different Bouncers — human basketballs that bounce all over one another on the most creative courts in the history of b-ball.
You can score in any basket, but you can't jump high enough to reach them on your own.
You have to bounce off your opponent or use the optional power-ups to score.
- Your opponent has the least control when he's bouncing. Hop on him as his bounce slows down.
- Start off in the Arcade mode, which gives you more bounce control, then graduate to Standard mode (the default), which gives you less. If you're a glutton for punishment, move up to Expert mode, which lets you control your character only on the ground.
- You just need to touch your opponent to launch a jump. Run straight at him and tap Button A as soon as you touch.
- If your opponent gets the Wing Shoes power-up, sit under the net and lean on Button В to deflect him from the basket.
If you think you're a Mall expert on the cart court, you have to try Bouncers, the most unique and unruly basketball game ever to hit a game machine. Now you get to play basketball as the ball.
If you wanna score in Sega's outrageously original new basketball CD, you have to bounce on top of your opponent.
Or run straight into him and launch a leap.
Or grab any number of unpredictable power-ups floating across the court.
Spectacular 3-D rendered animation and a cast of bizarre basketball characters make Bouncers a Mall bonanza that's nothin' but net.
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Bouncers Screenshots and Media
Sega CD Screenshots
- Ariel - The Little Mermaid
- Baby's Day Out
- Barbie Super Model
- Cool Spot
- Crystal's Pony Tale
- Ecco: The Tides Of Time
- Fantasy Zone
- Krusty's Fun House