The first side-scrolling action title for the 32X is Tempo. Tempo's a grasshopper with a love for tunes. Along with his friend Katy Did, you must traverse a number of wide, colored levels each teaming with strange enemies, funky music and lots of power-ups.
Tempo really shows what the 32X can do. There are a lot more on-screen colors, and the parallax can actually get you sick if you stare at it! Talk about special effects.
Tempo is a unique, little action title. Check it out and see what you think.
Hip Grasshopper Grooves On 32X
Dancemaster T is on the scene. He's mean. He's green. He's a hopping machine. Look out, 'cuz Tempo for Genesis 32X from Sega is going to rock you to Rhythmia and back with tons of color, scaling bosses, amazing movement in the backgrounds, and some seriously solid game play. On a one-player jam through seven wild levels of three stages each, Tempo takes on King Dirge and his henchbugs while boogying to a major mix of rock, rap, and funk. You've just got to wonder - could this guy be related to George Locust (or maybe Dennis Hopper)?
- Collect the headphones to completely replenish your energy.
- When you find the record in its sleeve, try the three different covers to figure out which does what.
- When doing the Cartwheel off a treble clef, you can continue spinning until you run into a stationary object. Use your jump button to avoid them.
- There are often important power-ups high overhead. Figure out how to get to them.
- Bop eight enemies quickly one after another to gain an extra life.
- Free the big flower from its ice prison (your continue marker) to open new areas or get extra energy.
Processor: PC compatible, P-200
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Disney's Ariel the Little Mermaid
- Ariel - The Little Mermaid
- Baby's Day Out
- Crystal's Pony Tale