Hovercraft From Hades
On your feet, soldier! Listen up! You're the point man in Surgical Strike for Sega CD. You man the controls of a Hovercraft armed to the hilt with Gatling gun, missile launcher, lock-on sights, and more. With a squadron of secret-task-force soldiers, you're on a mission to navigate and blast your way through three slaughterhouse stages overflowing with tanks, terrorists, and a sniper in every window. This battle sim combines the 360-degree action of a Battlecorps with the military objectives and cross-hair precision of a Tomcat Alley. You need strategy smarts, quick reflexes, and a stomach made of steel. There's no room for yellow-lielies in this winner-takes-all covert operation.
- When you can't target in time? you'd better turn.
- Don't try to leave town. It's certain death.
- Constantly check you map for your sense of direction, but only when you're not in immediate danger.
- When you come to a dead-end? make a U-turn, posthaste.
- Plan your route on the map before entering the battle field.
Download Surgical Strike
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Surgical Strike Screenshots and Media
Sega CD Screenshots
- Area 51 Site 4
- Corpse Killer
- Crime Patrol
- Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold
- Operation Wolf 3
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - The Hidden Empire
- The Typing of the Dead
- Time Crisis
- Time Crisis 2
- Virtua Cop
- Virtua Cop 2