Shadow of the Beast II
The box calls it "nonstop battle action with perplexing puzzle solving." We found it just perplexing. In Shadow of the Beast If from Psygnosis, a side-scrolling Puncher, you must rescue your baby sister from the clutches of the Beast Lord. This time, you don't have the powers of the Beast to draw upon. Or do you? The game has great graphics and sound, a compelling story, a slow interface, and run-of-the-mill play. You can use a weapon left or right, kneeling, standing, or jumping...that's it. You end up with a title that is suited for older players who get more out of graphics and story than out of their interaction with the game.
- Search out chests. You need the gold to buy an ax.
- Keep track of your conversations with NPCs. They provide clues to what you must do next
- Aerial enemies can plague you to death if you ignore them.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Shadow of the Beast II Screenshots
Sega CD Screenshots
- Alisia Dragoon
- Bubba 'N' Stix
- El Viento
- McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure
- Mick & Mack as the Global Gladiators
- The MISadventures of Flink
- Rolo to the Rescue
- Surf Ninjas
- The Berenstain Bears Camping Adventure