Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 is a madcap real-time strategy game about alternate and fictional events of the seventies and eighties, where the industrial military giants: the United States with the Allies and the Soviet Union clash.
After the defeat of the USSR in Command & Conquer: Red Alert, the Anglo-Saxons install a puppet government, crowning a relative of Nicholas II. The successor has other plans: the people are obsessed with revanchism and are ready to rush to the first front line to avenge national humiliation. Rapid armament and equipment, industrial development begins. When the necessary capacity is reached, the USSR finances the rebels in Mexico. The North American government is not happy about this news and orders nuclear warheads to be fired toward Moscow. However, the Russian spy network stops the missile still in the bunker. After that, World War III begins.
The player will develop quick tactics and think long term with strategy:
- The player will gather resources.
- Coordinate units
- Develop high-tech military equipment
- Will arm the artillery
- Keeps track of supplies and military logistics
- Builds the front line infrastructure
Infantry, tanks, planes, unreal scientific inventions - use the whole arsenal. You'll even be able to control weather conditions, such as dropping thunder and lightning on the helmets of enemy units.
Choose a side:
- Countries inspired by communism. Heavily armed and slow offensively, but easy to defend occupied positions
- Allies: United States of America and European Union. Advanced science and technology allow for maneuvering, but easy to take damage
Operate with limited finances to squeeze the most out of the available funds. You'll have to keep an eye on the energy meter, which signifies an army's combat effectiveness. At low level - troops fight poorly, defenses are knocked out faster. At a high level - units run into battle because of morale. Fight on the ground, in the air and on the open sea. Manage multiple fronts simultaneously. There is multiplayer and single player campaign.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 is a great option for old-school strategy fans and OpenRA fans.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 Screenshots
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Renegade