Dune 2 started the whole real-time strategy genre as we know it today, but this sequel (or rather remake) looked dull and dated as soon as it came out. The old build a base, cultivate spices, attack enemy base gameplay is still in there, as are the plain and unpolished graphics. The simplicity of the gameplay and the basic nature of the units will appeal to newcomers to the genre. But let's face it, it's not as if Tiberian Sun is a complicated game. This is one recommended strictly for those suffering from acute nostalgia; otherwise find yourself a copy of the original Total Annihilation for the best strategic budget buy.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Dune 2000 Screenshots
- Age of Empires
- Command & Conquer
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Dune 2: The Battle for Arrakis
- WarCraft: Orcs & Humans
- Warcraft 2
- WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness