- Developer: Big Ant Studios
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2021)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
Maybe you've only heard about this sport from the English TV series, or maybe you're a professional player? Cricket 22 is a sports game about cricket that will welcome anyone who has ever dreamed of playing this wonderful game.
Cricket 22 is the most authentic and detailed cricket game fans have ever imagined. Long gone are the years that separated the paths of England and Australia, but the English who got to the seamy island were able to bring some of their culture in the form of baseball's progenitor, cricket.
Most Real Teams
The game managed to get a license to host the biggest cricket competition that pits the English and Australians against each other - the Ashes contest. However, to play on the field of ancient feuds, you must go through several regional competitions: The Hundred in England, Big Bash T20 in Australia, CPL in the choppy waters of the Caribbean. Compete around the world with men's and women's teams from the West Indies, New Zealand, Ireland, England, Australia.
Innovations or improvements on the past
But Cricket 22 boasts not only licenses for all available teams and competitions, but also innovative technology from the world of pro sports games:
- Stroke Calibration. Customize for yourself the most comfortable controls and Cricket 22's most accurate kicking system, for the most realistic playing experience
- Series on the field. Like any sport, cricket has its ups and downs, you determine your own career path, answer your own questions in the press conference and decide how to recover from injuries. Your Game is Your Way in Sport
- Available to beginners. You don't know anything about cricket, but you'd like to learn how to play? Cricket 22 has the most detailed, easy-to-follow tutorial system you've ever seen in a professional sports game.
- Michael Atherton, Ian Healy, Mel Jones, Alison Mitchell and David Gower - the world's greatest commentators are here to comment on your pitches and your victories. Don't make such great people sound off on your losses.
The game of cricket may seem like a quieter game of baseball, but it is a sport with a centuries-old history and all the years of improvement in the rules in all its glory is demonstrated by a game about cricket - Cricket 22. Build your career and your ladder straight to a championship spot.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)