Curse Free Download
The Curse game is not exactly on the easy side - 5 seconds after the first stage starts, you're already overwhelmed by enemies and bullets if you don't act accordingly. There's a shield that will compensate, but it can only stand so many hits before it gives way and you lose a life (there's a bar at the top). This will both make you frustrated when you get shot down and it will also give you a feeling of satisfaction when you beat the stage.
Curse has vibrant colors and very smooth animation. The color in the foreground, like sprites, and the background go very well together. Actual ship animation and the like are some of the best, not exactly choppy or instantaneous.
The music in Curse is one of the most memorable ones. Each stage has a theme that mysteriously fits it quite well. The result is quickly memorizing them and having them stuck to your head. This is an element where most shooters get shot down at.
The explosions actually sound more like an explosion than a bunch of "pixelated" sound.
Processor: PC compatible, P-200
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- 19XX Free Download
- Choplifter III Free Download
- Darius Gaiden Free Download
- Exo Squad Free Download
- Gadget Twins Free Download
- Galaxy Force 2 Free Download
- Insector-X Free Download
- Lightening Force: Quest for the Darkstar Free Download
- Platypus Demo Free Download
- Ranger X Free Download
- Revolution X Free Download
- Robo Aleste Free Download
- Silpheed Free Download
- Steel Empire Free Download
- Sub-Terrania Free Download
- Xenon 2 Megablast Free Download
- Zarlor Mercenary Free Download
- Viewpoint Free Download
- Napad Free Download
- Heavy Weapon Free Download
- Crusaders of Space: Open Range Free Download
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles Free Download
- X-Com Interceptor Free Download
- Deus Ex: Game of the Year Free Download
- Deus Ex: Invisible War Free Download