Gas Station Simulator
- Developer: Drago Entertainment
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2021)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
There's nowhere in the world as lively as a gas station. Dive into the 24-hour life of an ordinary gas station and face a sea of adventures without leaving the cash register in Gas Station Simulator.
New business in an old building
Your uncle likes to buy all kinds of old junk. This time, this rich collector of retro junk has decided to buy a gas station. But restoring the abandoned gas station he entrusted to the best business owner and his nephew is all about you. Old abandoned buildings, an unpopular freeway, and mountains of trash are a dream for the budding entrepreneur.
A debt that must be repaid
However, the kind uncle does not abandon his promising nephew and periodically points out activities that would help the trade. A wealthy junk lover generously loaned money to start a trade and purchase merchandise. After the protagonist pays off the full amount of the loan - free swimming in the sandbox begins.
Development and Prosperity
The beginning is pretty straightforward. Wait for customers and fill up their cars. While there are no customers, you can happily trash and beautify the area. A nicer gas station means more customers. As time goes on and profits increase, you can improve your gas station. In the set of improvements you can find:
- A mini-mart - customers will obviously want to fill their tank, too. Donuts and lattes would be great.
- A pay toilet - it'll be messy, but an extra penny won't hurt.
- Car repair shop - breakdowns on the road happen quite often, mobile repair shop will help with this and with the additional profits.
- Parking - someone wants to eat chips and it takes longer than it takes to fill up the car? Parking will solve that issue.
- Bus stop - dropping off passengers right at the gas station is not safe. Let the bus quietly refuel, leaving passengers at a safe stop.
More hands and feet are undoubtedly needed to maintain the entire space. Hired workers help with such a problem, though their sanity can be questioned.
- A great opportunity to feel like a gas station attendant and entrepreneur in one person. Inexplicable things are always happening at the gas station, so pouring fuel into other people's tanks will definitely not be boring. Race street artists, pacify costumed dinosaurs, clean fish out of toilets, and have fun at your regular job as a gas station attendant in Gas Station Simulator.*
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)