Hearts of Iron 4
- Developer: Paradox Development
- Genre: Arcade/Action
- Originally on: Windows (2016)
- Works on: PC, Windows
- Rate this game:
No one would like to visit the Second World War, but to manage the countries of that era and change history by their actions would like a lot of people. And the players of Hearts of Iron 4 strategy have already given up their personal lives for the prosperity of their country. Europe's most memorable and terrifying period will be a field for you to practice your leadership skills.
Requiem for a Utopian Dream
A period when the whole world was mired in blood and grief. You will be transported back in time and stand at the helm of one of the powers of that time. Choose the date of your ascent as leader: January 1, 1936 or August 14, 1939. Moreover, history will move according to the mode you choose: historical and non-historical. The chosen course will determine how the countries will develop. The historical course will move countries along paths that correspond to the chronology of events at the time, while in the non-historical one it is you who will write world history.
World conflicts and how to solve them
The game covers several conflicts besides World War II at once: the Second Italian-Ethiopian War, the Spanish Civil War, the Chinese Civil War, and the Second Japanese-Chinese War. All of the conflicts will take place as the story moves along the historical path. However, some of them may go unnoticed if your chosen country was not involved.
Ideology as a new kind of weapon
The system of ideologies allows a country to choose its own course to victory. There are four ideologies: fascism, democracy, communism and neutrality. Ideology brings pluses and minuses to a country. For example, a country with a fascist ideology can safely attack other countries under the cover of its ideology. With democratic countries, on the other hand, are more willing to trade, and holding a referendum and peacefully joining another country's province because of the popularity of the ideology is more realistic.
No historical spoilers
Hearts of Iron 4 is open enough to create additional content. Lots of mods don't make the game a mockery, but improve gameplay and flip the story in a completely unexpected direction. Three of these mods have even been approved by the developers:
- Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - mod changes the events of World War I. The Union of Central Powers won World War I. Find out the consequences of this reshuffle in Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg.
- Old World Blues - the game is quite possible. The world has received the development of the atomic bomb and now the states are the remnants of the past on the scorched earth radiation. Welcome to the world of Fallout, but inside the strategy game Hearts of Iron 4
- The New Order: Last Days of Europe is the worst victory for all mankind. Germany has won World War II. The grim atmosphere of the postwar time will not leave anyone indifferent
Strategy with a deep and well known plot. The real development of countries, drawings of weapons of those times, garrisons and famous generals - become the head of your country or the enemy country, become a legend on the pages of textbooks, become the ruler of the country during World War II in the strategy Hearts of Iron 4.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)