Mario Kart Wii
What good is racing if the winners and losers do not have the names of the characters from the series of games about hilarious mustachioed plumber Mario? Here and the racing game Mario Kart Wii does not think this arrangement is right. New karts and new features are available to explore in the Mario Kart Wii world.
Mario again? Well, who else would it be!
Mario, his friends and foes are going for the most honest test of all - the test of speed. Everyone is equally equal on the track and only randomly-occurring bonuses can undermine a fair trial of speed. Choose your driver and conquer a variety of tracks with the most unexpected and magical bonuses.
More performance than a real car
Mario Kart Wii was the first game where a motorcycle was available to the player. Along with this, each vehicle had a list of indicators:
- Speed. The maximum speed of the vehicle determines the chances of winning or losing
- Weight. Motorcycles are obviously lighter than karts, so the weight also affects the course of the race
- Acceleration. How fast the vehicle can reach maximum speed when starting from a place
- Controllability. For a good race, it is good to know how the car behaves when skidding and on the road
- Drifting. What angle the car takes when going into a controlled skid
- Off-road. On a bad road and drive badly, the indicator of off-roading shows the maximum speed under bad road conditions
- Mini-Turbo. How effective mini-acceleration will be when using drifting
Warning. Children behind the wheel
Vehicles aren't the only ones with categories. Twenty-six playable characters, twelve of which are available from the beginning of the game, are also divided by size:
- Miniature characters: Little Mario, Toad, Koopa Troopa, Little Peach, Toadette, Little Luigi, Little Daisy, Dry Bones
- Medium characters: Mario, Luigi, Princess Daisy, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Birdo, Bowser Jr.
- Bigger Characters: Donkey Kong, Waluigi, Bowser, Wario, King Boo, Rosalina, Dry Bowser, Funky Kong
A bigger character is more likely to push smaller, unlucky characters off the track.
Mario Kart Wii leaves everything most beloved from the Mario series and adds minor but good innovations. Ride the thirty-two tracks alone or with friends, using the most famous Mario series characters and wit.
Processor: PC compatible,
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode Multiplayer (Hotseat, LAN, Internet)