Lethal Enforcers 2 - Gun Fighters
Annie get your gun--or anyone else who's trigger happy enough to take on the Old West. There are tons of scenes with a good assortment of bad guys to blast. You'd better get a friend to lend you a hand. This is one taxing game and you'll find yourself changing hands just to keep the action going. Fans of the first game will feel at home. Newcomers shouldn't let this one go by without giving it a shot. This is one of the few games in which you can shoot people and take out all your aggressions, even on the innocent victims. Journey to the Old West where things were settled with guns!
These games are just great for aggression and testing out your reflexes, especially with a partner.
Your sore hand from pumping the trigger like mad! What I wouldn't do for an uzi in the Old West.
The ladies who taunt you by saying."You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn." Sheesh!
MANUFACTURER - KONAMI
DIFFICULTY - MODERATE
THEME - SHOOTER
NUMBER OF PLAYERS - 1 or 2
A11 right, pilgrim, draw! On second thought, write! Write us a list, that is. We're in the mood for fun, and we've got a genuine top-selling Konami Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters arcade upright that just may have your name on it.
Is David Letterman the only person out there who can make good lists? We don't think so. So here's what you do.
Write out your ten reasons why we should give you a Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters arcade machine.
Your list must be written on the entry form at left. Stick the whole thing in an envelope and mail it to Sega Visions. What kind o'reasons? Go ahead. Work your brain to a fever. The wilder, the better. The judges will be the editors of Sega Visions, and any gunslingin', badge-carryin' corporado type we allow to horn in on the deal.
Anybody who complains about the judgin' will be lassoed around the ankles and towed through a cactus patch while a herd of ornery prairie dogs dances the Appalachian clog on your back, wearing spurs and golf shoes.
The judges' decisions are final. So no whining, OK? We'll give away a Lethal Enforcers U: Gun Fighters arcade machine as grand prize.
The nine runners-up will each receive a set of Justifier video-game revolvers and their choice of Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters for Genesis or Sega CD.
- No purchase necessary. Contest void where prohibited.
- Entries must be postmarked by January 31, 1995. Mechanically reproduced entry forms will be accepted. Enter as often as you like, but each entry must be mailed in a separate envelope. Not responsible for lost, misdirected, or illegal mail.
- Prizes for each of the ten winners are as stated on this page. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of prizes. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes.
- The ten winners will be selected by the editors of Sega Visions. The decision of the editors is final. Winners will be announced in a future issue of Sega Visions.
- The contest is open to all residents of the U.S. and Puerto Rico except employees of Sega of America, their immediate families, and any of its affiliates.
- Spurs must not be worn in the house or at the table.
Smile When You Play That, Pardner!
Gun Fighters takes you through five stages, each featuring up to eight levels and a deadly boss.
You start on the dusty, desperado-infested streets of a nameless cow town, armed only with your trusty .45 revolver.
As you work your way through different Old West locations, you can pick up more powerful weapons:
- A double .45 rig.
- A 12-round rifle.
- A Sharp .50 rifle.
- A shotgun.
- A Gatling gun.
- And a cannon.
- There's a 12-round rifle hidden behind the bank sign.
- At the beginning of the Stagecoach Hold-Up, shoot the rear rider first, then the rider in front of him, then the hombre at the top of the coach.
- There's a .50 Sharp rifle hidden behind the saloon sign.
- Watch the bottom of the train.
- When facing the trio of gunsling-ing bosses, keep your gun trained on the left one and shoot across the screen when any one of them moves.
- Take your time shooting bottles in the bonus stages. Accuracy is much more important than speed.
- If you see an innocent bystander, use the time to quickly reload.
This outstanding cart puts you behind the gun sights on the streets of the Old West, with a six-gun in your hand and a bushwhackin' bandit behind every saloon door and hitchin' post.
Konami has used the celebrated game engine of Lethal Enforcers to create the most realistic and exciting simulation ever of what it must have been like to face off against renegades and desperadoes in the days when the Colt was king. Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters is a nonstop, first-person-point-of-view Adventure in the wild, wild West.
And it packs in more showdowns and shoot-outs than every Clint Eastwood movie and Louis L'Amour book combined. Slap leather, Pilgrim!
Processor: PC compatible, P-200
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode