Liberty or Death Free Download
To arms, to arms against the mother country! Do you have what it takes to put George ill in his place? In Liberty or Death, the latest historical simulation from Koei, you're charged with orchestrating — or quashing — the American Revolution, from the Virginia Convention to the bitter end.
In this one- or two-player title, you can play as George Washington, general and patriot, or Thomas Gage, the commander of the British forces. We advise starting out as George—victory is much more difficult from the Royalist side.
Your first order of business is to recruit and equip a strong militia. Then you have to keep your men on your side. Maintaining the loyalty of your troops can be a battle in itself, especially when the other side is tempting them with bribes. If you fail to pay your soldiers well, they mutiny But if you spend inefficiently, the government cuts you off.
Once you're ready for combat, you must position the right combination of troops, arms, and spies on the right terrains. The better equipped your forces are, the greater your chances of capturing the enemy But if you take too many troops into battle, you leave the homefront vulnerable. Battlefield mishaps can also strain your budget — and your credibility with the government that supports your exploits. Just how good are your diplomatic skills? If they're not up to snuff, you could change the course of history.
Judging from Major Greene's Training and Discipline Quotients, it looks like he could use some Drill practice.
Stage a parade to drum up support for your side. The benefit increases with the number of participating regiments — so does the cost.
Memorize your opponents' positions by daylight. At night you can't see them until they're ready to fire.
If you refuse to negotiate with potential mutineers, troops are bound to desert the regiment.
Send a spy lo an opposing unit to learn its limitations.
How to Vanquish The Enemy
From either the Colonial or British side, the path to victory follows this strategy.
- Draft Troops
- Purchase Food, Gunpowder, and Arms
- Raise Public Support
- Attack Enemy Districts
- Surround Remaining Enemy Districts
- Capture Enemy Commander-in-Chief
- Maximize fleet support in your initial budget.
- The Revolutionary Militia is a volunteer army that supports Continental forces against the British. Its tactics are purely defensive.
- Only officers with Tactical quotients above 70 can construct cannons.
- Promotions boost morale, but they're expensive. If Loyalty is already high, save your cash.
Processor: PC compatible, P-100
OS: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game Features:Single game mode
Liberty or Death Screenshots
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- Battle Stations Free Download
- Dune 2: The Battle for Arrakis Free Download
- General Chaos Free Download
- Godzilla Free Download
- Iron-Storm Free Download
- Power Monger Free Download
- Syndicate Free Download
- The Horde Free Download
- The Third World War Free Download
- Warrior Of Rome 2 Free Download