If you think doing your tax returns is complex, take a crack at Syndicate from Electronic Arts. This Adventure/RPG puts you in charge of cyborg operatives as you try to gain control of the world for your crime syndicate. The game suffers from the intricacy of the button combinations needed to direct its many features. While the story line is cybercool and offers a wide variety of play, getting into the game is a complicated task. If you're into strategy games where you assume microcontrol of your players and surroundings, this is a good title for you. But if you're easily frustrated, try something different.
- Press Button A and Start to have all your agents operate together.
- Sell the weapons you collect to keep your cash reserves.
- In a bind? Go into Panic mode by pressing Buttons A and B together.
PC compatible, P-100
Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
Game features:Single game mode
Syndicate Screenshots and Media
Sega Genesis Screenshots
- 688 Attack Sub
- Aerobiz Supersonic
- Cannon Fodder
- Dune 2: The Battle for Arrakis
- General Chaos
- Genghis Khan 2: Clan Of The Gray Wolf
- Herzog Zwei
- Liberty or Death
- Mega Lo Mania
- Operation Europe-Path to Victory 1939-1945
- Pacific Theater Of Operations
- SeaQuest DSV
- Warrior Of Rome 2
- Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Wrath Of The Gods